Thursday 5 January 2012

Seitokai Yakuindomo

The main cast. From Left to Right, Takatoshi Tsuda,
Shino Amakusa, Aria Shichijou, Suzu Hagimura
SEITOKAI YAKUINDOMO
Genre: Comedy, School Life, Ecchi, Slice of Life, Shounen.
Themes: Dark jokes, perverted jokes & innuendos, perverted girls & school life.

http://www.watchanimeon.com/anime/seitokai-yakuindomo/

Seitokai Yakuindomo aired in Japan on July 4th, 2010 to September 26th, 2010. I was with visiting my dad during the summer which I do every year, and I usually watch anime, play videos, watch T.V, play with my little sister or play video games. All the stuff that makes you forget about all that hard work of studying go down the drain like no tomorrow. SO while I was scrolling through a bunch of anime, I happen to spot this one. It had just come out recently (mostly likely like I saw it after 4-5 days, which is enough to see it get subbed), and I love the style of the artwork for the cover, so I was like "Hey, this looks like a decent anime, might as well check it out." and I did. I shit you not, I L-O-V-E this anime every since that day. I have watched it over and over again, and laughed at every single moment like a girl. Of all the comedy anime I have watched, this cracked me up like crazy, of all it's dirty sex jokes to sexual innuendos. Okay, let just to the just of the story in the anime.


Takatoshi Tsuda
Takatoshi Tsuda is a male lead in the anime, where he had just applied and enter into Osai Academy, which is school that has been gender-integrated to a co-ed that until been recently a all-girls school. Tsuda picked Osai because it was an easy walking distance and he just wanted to live normally, but he has been forced to join the Osai Academy Student Counsel as a male representative. Tsuda often acts as the anime's tsukkomi or boke routine, where someone makes an outrageous statement and the voice of reason butts in with a quirky retort, a frustrated exclamation or a sensible lament. Tsuda is one of the leveled character in the anime, and it provides the most of the comedy with his dry sensed humor and off-the-cuff remarks that goes well with the dirty comments that are said in the anime. 


Shino Amakusa

He is joined by 3 fellow Student Council members, first being the President, Shino Amakusa (who I LOVE so much), who is a serious and diligent, talented in most of her class (especially Health Class), and loved among many students. However, she is always thinking about perverted thoughts and only interested with Tsuda for her curiosity of not much information about males in health class. 






Aria Shichijou
The second character to follow Shino is Aria Shichijou (who is HOT), the student council's secretary, and Shino's best friend. She is almost exactly like Shino, as she is also thinking of perverted thoughts and has a hig interest in bondage and anal play... (eww). Aria is also airhead and often gets lost in her thoughts. Aria comes from a rich family and is mature in appearance.






Suzu Hagimura
Lastly and not the least, my favourite character of them all! Suzu Hagimura! Suzu is the student council's treasurer, and is the smallest out of all the cast members, which leads to her Napoleon Complex. Suzu is the most mature character, and is a super genius with an IQ of 180, and is often mistaken for an elementary school student. If mock about her height or anything that would be related about being tall or short, she would rage about it. 


There are also many other minor characters, but they also have their own quirks, but adds even more humor to the show. It is an awesome anime if you are looking to past time and really want a couple of laughs if you get most of the jokes they use in here. I would recommend you guys to watch this funny anime, you would get a blast out of it. Here the opening to the anime if you guys want to see whats it like. :D





There are a total of 13 episodes, plus the OVA which is the sequel or continuation of the anime, though I don't know how long it will go. So far there is 2 OVA episodes. I love this anime to it's full extent and I hope you guys will enjoy it as well. Here is a website you can use to watch the episodes: http://www.watchanimeon.com/anime/seitokai-yakuindomo/

Here are a couple of more pics for you guys.







Follow me at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrinGFinalFantasy?feature=mhee
http://twitter.com/#!/markthel3o

No comments:

Post a Comment