Sunday 25 November 2012

Life Update 1.0

My Life Update

Me with P4G:SGPE

Intro

     So it's been awhile since I lasted used this blog. I guess this calls for a life update of where I currently am at this time. I should really start using this more, it could develop into a better hobby than playing games 24/7. Haha, nah I'm just kidding. I go to school too.

Social

     Currently working at West River Banquet hall as a server. Working minimum wage, 1 day a week, which doesn't really provide anything for me. Planning on working at Boston Pizza or EBGames. I had an interview with EBGames already so I'm waiting for an update at the moment. Still with my girlfriend, been 4 years now on the 7th of November. Still living in the same area.

Education

     I graduated High School this year in the month of June. I am currently enroll at Seneca College for Early Childhood Education (in short ECE). Its a program where I learn how to properly assist children with their development at a different milestones. This includes infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and school-age children. I've have always enjoyed working with children and I feel that I was born in this life to contribute to the best of my abilities to help children with their learning. The program is a 2 year course, and so far for first semester, I'm really loving it. I learnt many new things and still will learn many new things that I could use to incorporate once I become and ECE (though I use them on my little bro as practice). I also plan on attending Teacher's College to become a full-fledged teacher. College is going great, lots of work, little sleep and great colleges.  

Video Games

Mark's Drawer of Games. (This isn't half of it.)

     In gaming related news, I got myself a PS3 and a PSVITA, which have been my goal for years to obtain and now I have them. As you can see in the picture above, my small collection of PS3 games so far and a shit ton of X360 games. Right now, I'm in admits of building my collection for the PS3 and the VITA. I already have a few games in mind to get once I have the money but if you can suggest me a game to get, that would be appreciated. =) I got a 250G PS3 with 2 controllers for $230 from Kijiji, which in my opinion was a GREAT DEAL! Haha, and I got the White VITA that I've been waiting for ages (not really) to come here in North America. So here are a few photos that sum VERY little of what is going on with my gaming life.

So here is my 250G PS3, with a decal I got from DecalGirl.com
Loving it every time I boot this sexy baby up to play XCOM, Dishonored, or BL2

The beauty of all Portable Gaming Devices.
The White PSVITA! I LOVE THIS!

Imported this baby from Japan from eBay!

Borderlands 2 with the Collector's Edition of the Guide.

Well, that is all for now. I will provide another update if needed. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment